UC Napa Master Gardeners of Napa County’s Fall Faire promises to be a lively, richly decorated event with interactive scientific-based fun and activities for all ages. Please check back from time to time for additions, updates and booth descriptions.
Booths and hands-on activities:
- Beverages from your Garden
- Carnivorous Plants
- Fall Bulbs
- Garden Tool Care
- Garlands from your Garden
- Good Bugs vs. Bad Bugs
- Hay/Straw Bale Gardening
- Herb Crafts and Seeds
- Junior Master Gardener
- Master Gardener Help Desk
- Mushroom Madness
- Natural Dyes
- Planting a Pollinator Paradise
- Secret Life of Plants - aka Botany
- Seeds for Fall Planting
- Soil - it’s not Dirt!
- Tree Book Sales
- Worm Composting
Click the Document Below for Full Booth Descriptions:
Unique to the fair - talking carnivorous plant (recall Audrey 2 from the movie “Little Shop of Horrors.”) Our plant has turned vegetarian, however, and accepts leafy greens in the form of paper money donations to the Napa Master Gardener program. She might give you a little belch after feeding her before she returns to her demand of “FEED ME!”
- Scarecrow Row - Back by popular demand! The use of scarecrows as a protector of crops dates back thousands of years to ancient Egyptian times. Learn how to construct a scarecrow frame from PVC pipe. Enjoy the many creative designs along Scarecrow Row. Be amused and inspired, then vote for your favorite Scarecrow. Please click Here for: Scarecrow Instructions
- Food Truck
- Live Music
- A game area with games and activities
|Tendremos hablantes de español en el sitio!|
- California Native Plant Society, Napa Chapter
- Napa County Resources Conservation District
- Napa City Compost and Recycling
- The School Garden Doctor
- Napa City Water Conservation District
- Napa Valley Bonsai Club
- Connolly Ranch will be bringing some of their farmyard friends.
- George Altobell, local beekeeper
Please Help Us Reduce Waste
at our Event!
Bring Your Own
Refillable Water Bottle
Water Refilling Stations Available!
Bring your Own Bags or Small Boxes
for Carry Home Items!
Use your phone to take photos of posted activity instructions and information that will also be available on our website!