2018 Home Composting Workshop Schedule (CITY OF NAPA)Sponsored by: City of Napa Public Works Department, City of American Canyon Public Works Department, Upper Valley Waste Management Agency, Napa County Department of Environmental Management , Napa Recycling & Waste Services, American Canyon Recycling & Disposal, Inc., UC Master Gardeners of Napa County and Napa County Land Trust.
- For information & questions only, call City of Napa, Chris Shoop at 257-9200 or e-mail Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register online at www.cityofnapa.org/compost
- LEARNto reduce and/or eliminate yardwaste and turn it into wonderfully rich, free compost for your garden.
- DISCOVER the basics of back yard composting, composting with worms and grasscycling.
- BECOME familiar with tools, types of bins and the ins and outs of recycling yardwaste, garden waste, and even some food waste.
- BE INFORMED ABOUT GRASSCYCLING. Grass clippings release valuable nutrients back into the soil.